I saw this on Claire's blog and thought I would play along too...
7 Things I'd like to do before I die...
1. Be a Mommy
2. Be a Grandma
3. Own a horse
4. Help bring a new life in the world (puppies, lambs, goats, etc...)
5. Publish a book
6. Buy a brand new car... with cash...
7. Be completely self-sufficient, including electric and heat.
Things I Can Do...
1. Play the bodhran
2. Cook like a mad woman
3. Find a million uses for eggs
4. Make pretty much anything grow
5. Peel a banana with my toes
6. Find a post-colonialist criticism for just about every children's book
7. Make Mary Mac fit into any song on the radio...
7Things I Can't Do...
1. Deal with stupid drama
2. Play the guitar
4. Pass up a Christmas decoration
5. Spend money on myself
6. Stop dreaming
7. Eat raw meat (occasionally deal with sushi)
Things That Attracted Me to My Hubby… (and I know he'll argue with me)
1. The fact he wasn't shocked that I could do a shot of Jameson
2. He liked Celtic music
3. He did the dishes at my birthday party so I could spend time with my family
4. He wasn't afraid to kiss me in front of my family
5. He's a good and faithful man.
6. He was wearing my shoes
7. He's..well... he's hot.... :D
Things I Say Most Often
1. I love you
2. I'm sorry
3. Here chick chick chick...
4. What the heel?
5. I need a nap.
6. I want to...
7. You know what...?
7 Celebrity Crushes....
1. Colin Firth
2. Sean McCann
3. Sean Connery
4. Dean McDermott a little bit
6. The brilliant men? LOL I'm running out here
7. I have no idea? Santa?
If you want to repost on your blog, feel free, just let me know so I can read it! LOL