Friday, December 19, 2008

Rearranging

Well, I may not be around the next couple of days. I'm fairly certain that we're going to be losing power anytime now but mostly because I decided to do some rearranging. I've decided to set up a desk with computer in the kitchen. First of all, all our mail ends up there anyways, and second it'll make life so much easier when making recipes. So hold your breaths until you hear from me again.

Meanwhile, I urge you to take a look at the blogs I follow. I admit it, I've become a blog junkie. But there's so many things out there to learn and everbody's experiences are such a help. I always loved to read and learn and right now I can't get enough information. So I am telling you, read their blogs. And buy Jenna's book Made from Scratch.

Meanwhile, make a cup of tea (or a whole pot) and cuddle up with your dogs, a quilt, and a book and stay warm.

My love to you all.

No comments: