Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Blog Award

Hey I won an award!





HermitJim gave me an "Excellence in Blogcasting Award"! I don't know why, it must have been my titillating story of a faux romance between ducks? Or the fact I feed my family Rubber Chicken?





Now it's my turn to pass it on. That's the rules, once you win you have to pass it on. Here's my list.





1. FarmerGeek (cause he's my husband- and he's really cute.)


2. ColdAntlerFarm (cause I'm addicted...)


3. Dlyn cause she's way better at taking food pics than I am


4. Just Trying to Survive (cause she almost always makes me smile)


5. American Way Farm (cause I like her videos)


6. A Homesteading Neophyte (cause the pic on the front page is classic)


7. Muddy Boot Dreams (cause I can't wait to get mine dirty too)



So now you may take this award and award it to other blogs you like (up to 15).

3 comments:

dlyn said...

Thanks a bunch Megan - I will get right to it!

Sandy@American Way Farm said...

Hey, thanks for the award. It's my first. Had lots of fun with it. -Sandy

RURAL said...

Thanks for giving me a award, I do really appreciate it.

I will tuck it into a special place, and think of how generous you have been to give it to me.

I don't partake in meme's, and awards, I can barely keep up with what I am doing right now. But please don't think that it means less to me.

Congrats on your first blog award.

Jen