Wednesday, January 21, 2009

37 Random Things.

37 Random Things About Me
1. Do you like blue cheese? Aw yeah...
2. Have you ever smoked? Unfortunately, now I have asthma.
3. Do you own a gun? 1 gun and 1 compound bow
4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? I refuse to drink the Kool-Aid
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Aw heck yeah!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? TED'S hot dogs!!!!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Little Women, which is technically not a Christmas movie, but it is for me.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Pepsi
9. Can you do push-ups? I can do push-up?
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding and engagement rings
11. Favorite hobby? Currently, knitting. We'll see next month....
12. Do you have A.D.D? Not technically
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Reading glasses
14. Middle name? Ann
15. Name thoughts at this moment? Should I color my hair this AM?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Cola, milk, tea
17. Current worry? Impending doom
18. Current hate right now? Uninformed people who think they know what they are talking about.
19. Favorite place to be? In the back forty.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Kissing my hubby then singing (badly) a jug of punch outside with Snappy Fluffandfold
21. Where would you like to go? Alaska, Montana, Ireland, Isle of Skye
22. Name three people who will complete this? I have no idea.
23. Do you own slippers? CUrrently wearing them
24 What color shirt are you wearing? White
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope
26. Can you whistle? Yeppers
27. Favorite Color? Plaid
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? Irish Rebel Songs
29. Would you be a pirate? No I'd rather be a ninja
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Sparrow
31. Favorite boy's name? Owen
32. What's in your pocket right now? Tissues
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My hubby
34. What vehicle do you drive? Either a Kia Sportage or Ford Ranger
35. Worst injury you've ever had? One of the many times I broke my wrist was really bad... resetting it and all...
36. Do you love where you live? Yes
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two.

OK, blog readers, here's an easy and fun way to share information that we probably don't usually reveal, so feel free to copy these 37 random facts into your next blog post and share your answers with the rest of us. (it was fun--really!) Then comment on here so I can read yours!

2 comments:

Chris W said...

Tsk tsk Divahick.....drinking PEPSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just so you know, Pepsico has been the largest contributor for years to Sarah Brady and company, aka Handgun Control inc. Those fine people hell bent on taking away all gun rights..... Next in line from them is Kraft Foods.

Both of those companies products are strictly banned in this house. When Lisa's kids still lived at home, I made them keep their mountain dew in their trunk. If it would have set foot in the house it would have exploded in the back yard via 12 guage #6's. :-)

Anonymous said...

#1 Kudos to the blue cheese... with fries.
#5 Yeah, I know, I had to drive you to have blood drawn once. You told the phelbotomist about the nurse you punched out once and I thought she was going to punch you out.
#29 I LOVE NINJAS!

Bridgette