Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thanks for trying.

Well all, thanks to those of you who tried to support my blog through looking at the advertisements on the sides. However, just as they were supposed to send our first check, Adsense decided to disable our account and thereby not pay us. There was no reason given except that we were "detrimental to the finances of their advertisers". Which basically, to me since there was no explanation, means that their advertisers would have to aqctually pay for the advertising we gave them. I have appealed their decision and assured them that we had not violated any of their terms of service. Again we were denied.

So thank you all for trying.

It must be nice to be able to get something for nothing.

And if Google doesn't like this post and decides to shut my blog down, wait a few days and check www.divahick.com or . If I have to, I'll pay for the domain name and blog there. Otherwise keep checking here to see who wins my giveaway Saturday morning.

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

I have been thinking about pulling all the ads from my blog...and you just helped me decide to do just that!

Sorry that this happened!

Anonymous said...

boooooo that sucks..

It's me said...

I agree with Happy Bunny:
MEAN PEOPLE SUCK.