Monday, March 9, 2009

New Pringles Flavor

OK, if you are like me, you saw this can of Screamin' Dill Pickle Pringles and said "Ew..." We were standing in Wal-Mart and FarmerGeek showed me these and said they were really good. I think I made vomitting noises.

But he bought them anyways.



















And we brought it home




















And we opened it up...















And you eat one. And gag cause it's a ridiculous horrible dill pickle flavor coated in salt.










But there it is, just sitting on the table saying, "This time it'll be better. C'mon you know you want me." And of course it's salty goodness, so you do...
And you do...
Maybe you'll try another one...
And another....
Cause after all, they really are good... if you can get past the first one...
(By the way, that's not me in the pictures, my beard isn't that thick.)

3 comments:

Sandy@American Way Farm said...

I've tried dill pickle potato chips and they do kind of grow on you. But I couldn't get used to the ketchup flavored ones. Even my grandkids didn't like them. What will they think of next. -Sandy

HermitJim said...

I almost hate to say this...but I like 'em!

And my beard is more grey than your beard! Maybe it's all the salt?

Anonymous said...

Ok, it's not the flavor that's turning me off here. It's the EXTREME close-up of Farmergeek's enjoyment. :)

Bridgette