Hey all, sorry my blog-cation took so long, but there's been so many things going on that I haven't had time. Of course, none of these things were earth-shattering, or really that interesting, so I didn't think to post them anyways...
Since I blew out my knee, I have plenty of time sitting here with it elevated until my doctor's appointment. So here's a synopsis of what's going on.
1) We are in the waiting period of the homestudy. Everything's completed, our worker just needs to write it up and have it approved.
2) Our duck's gone broody. Two of our homesteading buddies were nice enough to donate nearly a dozen eggs, since Muscovies are supposed to be able to sit on 15 or so. Well, we looked under her and there was only two left? We can't figure out exactly what's going on. Anyways, that'll lead to number three...
3) We put up a new chicken coop/shed. We bought a metal shed kit and moved them over for now. The only bird in the old one is Duckster and her eggs. Does anyone know if we put chicks under her, will she think they hatched?
4) We sold our pick up to buy a mini-van. I drive a mini-van. Sigh.
5) You have no idea how filthy a country home can get in the spring. Even if you clean it twice a week.
Anyways, I'm back- I've missed you all. Are you still out there? Leave me a comment so I know. (And you shouldn't need a blogger account to do that.)