Sunday, July 11, 2010

Oh if I had three wishes...

I do, I really really do wish I had three wishes. You know the Genie style-rub a lamp-catch a leprechaun-pot of gold wishes? (OK maybe not the leprechaun thing, them buggers are NASTY.)

1) I'd like three more rooms added to our house. (Actually, I would have to wish it "I wish I had three more rooms added to my house at no additional cost to myself, my family, my friends, my acquaintances, my enemies, or those I have yet to meet without structurally or aestically impairing my house and that the rooms were located in well-appointed and servicable places to make them usuable and that no ill effects come from addition of aforementioned rooms. I could totally take on those pesky lawyer-esque Genies.)

2) I wish that Del would make a healthy attachment to us in the form of real parental bonding without adversely affecting her future or other relationships or forever alerting the future in a negative fashion.

3) I wish I had a magic wand that came with an alarm system that would warn me about bad wish choices before I made them. That way I could wave my magic wand and *poof* no more weed or *poof* new clothes/jewelry/hairstyle.. or best yet *poof* the living room is rearranged and redecorated!!!

1 comment:

Faith B said...

Nice info here. Keep us these great posts!